Meet brand new AnyCount 2021 with powerful OCR, word count log, and more…Maria Gaydukova
In the evening of 24 September 2050, you will sit near the cyber fireplace in the cozy smart e-slippers and will tell your grandchildren (or grand grandchildren) a story about 2021 when the world has started to recover from Coronavirus thanks to vaccines and other innovations. Hey, look, your cybercat is making a mess in the kitchen (smart kitchen, of course)!
Our team has also recovered from all the turmoil of work during quarantine. We know that many of you are waiting for news about Translation Office 3000 and Projetex, and we will bring the new versions of these products to life very soon.
And at the moment you can boost your business, support our team, and make this year memorable by upgrading to the brand new AnyCount 2021 OCR+, which we are releasing today.
- Completely new version of OCR Engine (Optical Character Recognition) in 119 languages (English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Assamese, Azerbaijani, Azerbaijani – Cyrilic, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Breton, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan; Valencian, Cebuano, Central Khmer, Cherokee, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dhivehi, Dutch; Flemish, Dzongkha, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, Frankish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian; Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Inuktitut, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Kurdish Kurmanji, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Oriya, Panjabi; Punjabi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Pushto, Quechua, Romanian; Moldavian; Moldovan, Russian, Sanskrit, Scottish Gaelic, Serbian, Serbian – Latin, Sindhi, Sinhala; Sinhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish; Castilian, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Syriac, Tajik, Tamil, Tatar, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Tigrinya, Tonga, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Uzbek – Cyrilic, Vietnamese, Welsh, West Frisian, Yiddish, Yoruba). It’s a huge leap in the accuracy of PDF, PNG, JPG, BMP, and GIF recognition.
- Ability to make .TXT versions of all the counted files for your purposes (e.g. putting them inside your favorite CAT tool).
- Logs to see the inner workings of the AnyCount word count engine.
- Enhanced web-parsing engine with the ability to instantly view website you have just downloaded and counted, to easily use it in the CAT-tool of your choice).
- Enhanced Export and Print Template
Let’s see the new OCR Engine in action:
We took different scanned books from the library and added them to AnyCount 2021 OCR+. Just look at the result! The quality of the scanned documents was not perfect, but the word count tool performed flawlessly.
Word count in images is available not only in advanced edition but also in standard and pro so that everybody can enjoy the full power of OCR!
Order AnyCount 2021 OCR+ now and count words in images in 119 languages. New licenses and upgrades with a 25% discount!
Get a Bonus from us when you download free trial.
We have a lovely gift from our new AIT Healthy Translator Series. Download it from your AIT account after registering.